The Seventh Annual Race Track Business Conference
Will Be Held At PRI Show!
Wilmette, IL – (September 21, 2018) – For Immediate Release
National Speedway Directory is pleased to announce that the Race Track Business Conference – 2018 will be held on Wednesday December 5, 2018 at the Performance Racing Industry Show in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The seventh annual Race Track Business Conference will be returning to the Racing Capital of the World with its event at the Indiana Convention Center. The three-day PRI Trade Show begins on Thursday, December 6 and continues to Saturday, December 8, 2018. The PRI Trade Show is the largest gathering of racing professionals in the world, with 40,000 buyers from 70 countries in attendance and over 1,200 companies exhibiting the latest advances in racing technology.
Industry leaders from across racing will be among the expert presenters. They are expected to include:
- Mark Basso | President | Autobahn Country Club
- Laura Cooper | Owner | Cooper Consulting
- Lauri Eberhart | Attorney | Apollo Sports Law Group
- David Froscheiser | President | Security4Sports
- Kendra Jacobs | Director of Marketing | Knoxville Raceway
- Randy Lewis |World’s #1 |TrackChaser
- David Morton | Vice President | Fifth Third Bank Motorsports
- Chris Myers | Director – Sales and Marketing | Charge Sports Marketing
- Jeremy Porter | CEO | Atlanta Motorsports Park
- Ralph Sheheen | President | Turn 3 Media
- Ken Ungar | President | Charge Sports Marketing
- John Waraniak | Vice President | SEMA
- Wes Zirkle | Attorney | Keller Macaluso LLC
Additional information on session topics and speakers will be announced over the next few weeks.
The cost to attend RTBC-2018 is $250. This cost includes lunch and admission to the PRI Trade Show. Additional information can be found at www.racetrackbusinessconference.com or by contacting Tim Frost at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (847) 853-0294.
About National Speedway Directory
National Speedway Directory (www.speedwaysonline.com) is an information source for the motorsports industry. Published annually since 1975, the publication lists information on tracks, sanctions, publications, museums, and race schedules.
About Performance Racing Industry
Performance Racing Industry, (www.performanceracing.com) monthly business magazine, is recognized as “The Voice of Racing Marketplace.” Targeted at the racing trade, PRI connects manufacturers of racing products and technology with the distribution channels of retailers, builders, distributers, and teams. The PRI Show is the world’s largest auto racing trade show.