FRAM® Launches Innovative Website for Elegant User Experience
New Parts Search tool developed for DIYers & Professionals
Lake Forest, IL, March 28, 2018 – FRAM®, the market leader in filtration products, is pleased to announce the launch of the new Fram.com. Easy to navigate and responsive on mobile, the website’s enhanced design introduces a series of helpful features and offers a superior experience for new and returning visitors.
“The new FRAM website was designed from start to finish with our customers in mind,” said Brian Kelley, Brand Manager. “The fresh site will serve as a content hub for our diverse consumer base of DIYers and professionals for years to come.”
One of the key features of the new website is the “Parts Search” tool that allows visitors to quickly locate compatible parts for their specific vehicle. FRAM has developed multiple interfaces that allow consumers to search parts in various ways using the basic “Part Search Wizard” or with “Part Search Advanced.” Visitors can also search by competitor part numbers.
Additionally, customers can access a resource library complete with installation videos, technical documents and warranty support information.
“Our new website strengthens our position as the leading filter brand in the market,” added Kelley.
Additional features of the mobile-friendly website include:
- Consolidated online source for all FRAM product lines.
- A streamlined “Where to Buy” tool that filters by location to find the closest retailer including Walmart, AutoZone and Meijer. The site also offers direct access to online retailers including Amazon.com.
- Live Chat function for quick customer service.
- Browser Compatibility Matrix includes IE 10-11, MS Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome on the latest versions of iPad, iPhone and Android phones.
- Official resource for Special Offers.
Experience the new website today at Fram.com.
FRAM is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aftermarket automotive filtration products. Through its brands, FRAM serves the aftermarket automotive and heavy duty trucking markets. The company operates through a global network of manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and offices located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and China. For more on FRAM filters, please visit Fram.com.