RAIN STOPS NAPA WAYNE COUNTY SPEEDWAY’S ACTION; SUPER LATE MODELS, SUPER STOCKS, MINI STOCKS, POWDER PUFF AND BIKE RACES SET FOR SATURDAY, AUGUST 12th
Saturday, August 5, 2017
By Mike Swanger
The weatherman said only 20% chance of rain on Saturday but the other 80% came true as the sky let loose of the liquid sunshine after the first heat of the Fisher Performance Sprints took the checkered flag and made the racing surface of NAPA Wayne County Speedway to wet for the rest of the evening. All tickets can be used for the rest of the season and the Kids’ Night tickets will be good on Saturday, August 19th when all the prizes for the Kid’s Night will be drawn plus the 50/50 collected from this week will be added into the August 19th drawing. The Ohio Sprint Car Series along with the final Attica Raceway Park/ NAPA Wayne County Speedway Super Late Model Challenge, the Lowes Super Stocks and the WQKT 104.5 Mini Stocks will be the racing card on Saturday, August 19th.
Next Saturday, August 12th will see the Kar Connection Super Late Models in action with the Lowes Super Stocks and the WQKT 104.5 Mini Stocks competing in round three of their ‘Summer Series’ race. Plus the Ladies can get in on the action as there will be a Powder Puff race for Ladies using the Mini Stocks. Also on tap will be Bicycle races for the Kids of all ages.
For more information, go to www.waynecountyspeedway.com or like us at facebook/waynecountyspeedway