- Driver Interviews
- Editors Corner
- For Sale
- Racing Videos and shows
- ML Motorsports
- MW Columnist
- Race Tracks
- Stock Car Extreme
- Tony Talks
- Racing Around
Welch & Wilson Motorsports Welch & Wilson Motorsports Moving on After Claiming CRA Super Series 2011 ChampionshipAfter two years competing in the CRA Super Series division
Nick Pressler many time feature winner at the Plymouth Speedway as well as the New Paris Speedway announced today he will return to both tracks...
Jacob Maynard to test out Super Outlaw Late Model! As reported on Maynard Racing facebook page, Jacob Maynard 14 year old Street Stock/Sportsman rookie will test in a...
The staff at Five Flags Speedway announced today several new procedural changes for both the 44th Annual Snowball Derby Super Late Model race as well...
James Irish a rookie street stock driver in 2011 has announced today that he was offered and accepted a full time late model ride in...
Just announced Andrew DeVreese the #88 will be piloting a Super Outlaw Late model for the 2012 season. He will be running the car out of...
Tyler Roahrig announced today that he is seeking a ride for some indoor winter racing. Tyler is a well know former midget racer and would...
Derrick Griffin your 2011 CRA Super Series Champion posted on Face Book today he will be looking for a new ride in 2012 just days...
* 2011 Most Talented Driver Jordan Dahlke leads over Phil Bozell and JR Roahrig * 2011 Best Appearing Car Eric McGlothlen leads over Mcikey Cornwell and Eric Frazier *...
Eric Frazier is set and ready to do double duty at the Bracket Races in Rockfird ILL. He will be driving the red and black...
- Billboard Nationals Update #2
- Michiana Speed Zone/ New Paris Speedway LM TV Championship STARTING LINEUP
- ROOKIE RIVALRY TO BE SETTLED IN ROUND SIX
- 9-10-2011 Tonights program postponed at M-40
- New Stars and All-Star Dash CRA Events Outlined for Winchester 400 Weekend